Inovia is looking for experienced Java developers with a passion for Big Data. The team hopes that their new colleagues will share their interest in Java development, adhere to the principle that nothing is impossible, and are motivated by learning new technologies. In exchange, Inovia offers an opportunity to develop within one of the most experienced Big Data teams in the Nordics. You will get to work with proprietary world-class software and challenge yourself with complex and exciting assignments. Today, we have a presence in all major continents and are continuing to strengthen our position as a leading international company in Big Data, Analytics, and Machine Learning.
- An opportunity to grow and learn data technologies with the domains of Big Data, real-time Big Data, machine learning, and artificial intelligence.
- A working environment that promotes freedom of expression, with variety tasks and learning opportunities.
- Employment in a niche company with flexible working methods and short decision paths
- Participation in the decision-making process for product development
- A diverse working environment with international and Swedish customers
- Attractive salary package including: private health insurance, pension insurance, and wellness allowance
- Are naturally driven, innovative, a good problem solver, creative, and enjoy a challenge
- Possess a strong interest in programming and believe there is always something new to learn
- Want to take responsibility and be an important part of Inovia
- Have a solid background in Java application development (+ 7 years)
- Are interested in the Open Source development process and application life cycle management
- Are knowledgeable in Continuous Integration and Automated Building Processes
- Are experienced in the areas of: UI development, object-oriented software development, distributed system architecture, test-driven development, web-based system development, and agile development methods such as Scrum.
- Are comfortable working in a team and individually.
This role requires a high level of technical interest, and technical university or University level education is highly desirable. Otherwise, well-documented qualified experience is required.
Experience in the following areas is desirable:
- C / C ++ programming
- Elastic Search, Hadoop, Storm, and MapReduce technologies
- Log Management
- Real-time search engines
- Machine learning